How will PSD2 impact your customer experience and online sales growth?
The European Payment Services Directive (PSD) aims to regulate payments within the common market. Its second version (PSD2) was implemented in September 2019 in all Member States. The purpose of this revised directive is to facilitate the use of online electronic payment services by making them cheaper and more secure.
The changes introduced by these new regulations are likely to have a profound impact on e-commerce in Europe, or for any company running business transactions with European countries. According to a Cybersource survey conducted in February 2019, almost half of the merchants surveyed (46%) believe they are not prepared enough for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).
Nexway has defined three pillars to integrate compliance and improve customer experience:
• Equip yourself with a dynamic and intelligent solution.
• Fight fraud effectively to migrate to the right 3DS protocol.
• Implement an exemptions mangement strategy and reduce friction.
Why choose Nexway?
Unlock customer conversions and simplify payments
• 30+ languages & 45+ currencies supported
• Relationships with global payment service providers
• Payment methods tailor-made based on your business needs
• A consultative approach for long-term success
• PCI DSS compliance
• Local market compliance and security: PSD2, SCA, 3D Secure, SSL certificates
• Optimized payment acceptance rate with smart routing
• Fraud detection engine
© Nexway. All Rights Reserved.